blue island police harrasment

Posted by Flava Flack on 6:55 PM

So yestersday me and my brother were trying to smoke and we only had five bucks. We get a call from one of my boys and he was on the same shit. But we wanted some kush which I sell but we didn't have enough funds so we just settled for some regs. Once we got to the reg man he tried to sell me a quaterpound I ended up showing and sellling my kush. Anyways we were looking for a spot to smoke. And I reccommended one but NO my guy swears he gots a spot so he takes us there so we are behind some apartments in the bed of a pickup truck smoking one blunt rolling one with an already rolled blunt in my brothers ear. While we were smoking I started wondering where I would stash my kush if the cops were to come. So I found a little hole in the bed of the truck I was ready! Suprisingly two cops come all quick about it. As soon as I saw the nose of the cop car come around the corner I started stashing my shit. I got most of the bag in the hole but it was obvious it was there so while I was staring at the cop coming up I finished hiding it. I swear people don't realize what's in front of them! The cops started asking us questions and running our names when they seen my wallet they asked for the state id they saw which wasn't mine it was amardo's. They were trying to get on me until they found out my brother had a warrant so they arrested him. He was arguing saying that it was already taken care of which he did. So after they take my bro to posen the next town over me and my boy drive away and grabbed my kush out of the little hole and my boy bought a dub from me and we rolled half of the sack to a fat ass blunt while we were halfwaythrough the blunt my bro called me so I put it out and we went to pick him up from the fire station. He told us that he dropped the blunt under the truck and the cop didn't throw the half blunt we smoked. We drove back there and found the full blunt and the halfblunt. So one hour after we got caught for smoking we were smoking at a forest preserve. We ended up blazing one and a half of regs and one and a half of kush. Fuck the law.

Flack

3 comments:

Comment by Mz. Common Sense on August 2, 2008 at 3:38 AM

Lmao andrew this is quite a story...it even ends funny..."fuck da law"...hahahaha....

 
Comment by Vicky-Tan on August 2, 2008 at 10:54 PM

lmao wooow. ur first post would be about smokin. haha good shit tho.
damn some nite huh? i need a nite like that yo
hit me up son.

 
Comment by Hyaku Juuhachi on August 2, 2008 at 11:40 PM

you let them take my ID!?!?!? Thanks to you Flack now I gotta go to the pig station and you know how much that place annoys me. And it smells like bacon in that muthafucka.

118