Man I hate Indiana!

Posted by Flava Flack on 10:19 PM

I have been staying at my brothers house lately because I just HATE Indiana I feel like i dont know anyone...I mean i met some girls over here there cute dont get me wrong but most of them are spoken for, so thats why I dont go chilling with them unless we are drinkin somewhere. I had planned on waking up and doing some yard work for my mom but I flacked on that so i guess im gonna take care of it in the morning. Although I did find The Dark knight movie on the internet and I think that movie was the Shit. I have to see the movie on the Imax soon it was that raw. After I cleaned my room for two hours my mom took me to Walmart to buy me a Desk for my laptop, cuz my broke ass was doing homework on my bed last year and I kept falling asleep....hmmm i wonder why? From there I was suppose to watch a movie with this new girl I met but the stormed post poned that... I started organizing my music and came to the relization that if i want to become a dj I need to expand my music library...but im a nigga that tries so i will be Dj Two Tone in no time.
Andrew "cant rush greatness" flack

1 comments:

Comment by Hyaku Juuhachi on August 4, 2008 at 11:11 PM

DJ Two Tone, Flack that is GENIUS I love that shit!!! Wow, I know you didn't think of that by yourself lol Whoever thought of it, give him props!!! haha Wit your two different eye colors havin ass.

And yea you did keep fallin asleep on your homework but it wasnt cuz you were tired nigga, you were blown and we all know how weed makes you lazy.

Good ass post tho, keep it up.

118