Can i Sleep?

Posted by Flava Flack on 10:34 AM

I stayed up till about 4 last night watching Step brothers..which is funny as hell i recommend it to anyone who is a fan of Will Farrel.. I knew it was late as hell when the movie was over but I wasnt tripping because I thought that I was going to be able to sleep in but was i wrong! No one wants to call during the middle of the day but when it comes to disrupting my sleep everyone wants to call. I was having a dream that me and cassidy were battling because I kept hearing his ringtone that Amardo gave me..But out of all of those disturbing calls I had my boy nick the smart one just sent a text about what am i gonna do at twelve on friday..at first i thought be at your house dumbass but thats cuz i was grumpy in the morning but I called him and he was telling me that he had two tickets to the cubs game..I Hate the cubs but I wouldnt mind watching them lose to ST. Louis though. The only thing i have to do is get to chicago and meet him at his liqour store in downtown..Is this gonna be another heiniken mini keg in the back of a bookbag day..Im gonna be fucked up and u know im bringing some kush...
Andrew "That KUSH got you SHOOK" Flack
#128 OH DEEZ B' OTCH

1 comments:

Comment by Hyaku Juuhachi on August 5, 2008 at 2:04 PM

funny, just yesterday you were tryna convince me that you do more than just smoke haha guess i was right. so you bringin that kill or what nigga

118